Looking for authentic stay in Barcelona? then book apartment Rambla Catalunya Residence 2! This well located apartment let you discover the city by walk, just around the corner you can visit Gaudi´s master piece Casa Batllo and then have a coffee on Plaza Catalunya or take a walk on famous La Rambla! This sunny two bedroom apartment of 71m2 can accommodate up to 6 guests. In main bedroom you find double sofa bed and "en suite" bathroom, the second bedroom is equipped with two single beds and in the living room there is double sofa bed. Both bathrooms have shower, toilet and bidet. Also you can relax on large terrace.
The apartment Rambla Catalunya Residence 2 is located on the 5th floor in a building with elevator.
First bedroom: Bed linen and towels, double bed, air conditioning, en suite bathroom.
Second bedroom: Bed linen and towels,2x single bed.
Living room: Central Heating, DVD, TV, coffee table, air conditioning, table and chairs, double sofa bed, a door to the terrace, armchair
First bathroom: Hair dryer, toilet, shower unit, towels, bidet.
Second bathroom: Hair dryer, toilet, shower unit, towels, bidet.
Kitchen: Cookware and kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery, iron and ironing board, washing machine, kettle, cooking hob, oven, cooker, toaster, fridge / freezer.
General facilities: Cookware and kitchen utensils, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, bed linen and towels, central heating, washing machine, TV, air conditioning, DVD player, Internet connection.
Rambla Catalunya, Barcelona
Nearby points of interests:
- Passeig De Gràcia Subway Station: Metro lines L2, L3 and L4
- Casa Lleó Morera: a building designed by the modernisme architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
- Casa Batlló: a building restored by Antoni Gaudí and Josep Maria Jujol, built in the year 1877.
- Passeig de Gràcia Street: one of the major avenues in Barcelona and also one of its most important shopping and business areas.
- Casa Milà: known as La Pedrera, is a building designed by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and built during the years 1906–1910.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: cultural center and museum dedicated to the life and works of the painter Antoni Tàpies.
- Rambla de Catalunya: One of the city's trendiest streets, with many international fashion shops, and lined with lime trees.